Extra flights operating out of Queenstown today
From the Queenstown Airport Corporation:
Additional flights are operating out of Queenstown today for New Zealanders to return home. A total of 44 flight movements (22 arrivals and 22 departures) are scheduled for today (Thursday 19 August).
Wanaka Airport has no scheduled services on Thursday 19 August.
As a reminder at Queenstown Airport:
- Passengers must present proof of travel to enter the terminal. The terminal is closed to all non-essential personnel and members of the public not travelling
- Aviation Security Services are stationed at the terminal entrances managing access to the terminal and ensuring everyone signs in using the Covid Tracer App or manually before entering
- Face-coverings are mandatory in the airport terminal and on all flights within New Zealand
- Retail outlets in the terminal are closed
- Passengers who need to return rental cars can still do so and use the rental company drop box to return car keys
We ask that everyone please respect our staff and the wider airport community as they do their best to ensure everyone can return home, safely.
HAVE YOUR SAY
New to Crux?
Create an account
It's free to register and we won’t bombard you with annoying emails. Login Here.
No one has commented on this page yet.