Crux Photo of the Day is Live!
It's time to get your top images to Crux - and be in to win a $1,500 Canon camera package (top image from 3 months - Canon M50 Mk II, Canon case and two lenses) and a monthly prize of your image printed in large format by the Wanaka Camera Shop.
Here's the competition rules - make sure to check these out to make sure your image makes it into the competition.
Most importantly register to vote on our Photo of the Day page - check out the images from the first 20 days of each month - and then Vote!
- Entrants must take the photos themselves, and make sure any people in the photo have agreed to the photo being published.
- To enter the competition, you should live in the Crux audience area – that’s Queenstown, Wānaka and Cromwell – along with the surrounding towns including Glenorchy, Kingston, Hawea and Bannockburn.
- We are looking for images with a heart and soul – not technical perfection. Please avoid anything other than basic processing of images – images with no filters/processing and taken with natural light are preferred.
- Images should be between 1 Mb and 2Mb (no less) in file size, supplied as a JPEG file.
- Images should be landscape aspect ratio (not portrait) –– that’s a basic rectangle shape (wider at the lower edge - around 4:3 up to 16:9) that is suitable for digital publishing. We reserve the right to crop the photo and reduce the file size/resolution if necessary for publishing.
- Supply a basic caption (location of image and who/what is in the image) with your full name and where you live.
- Crux reserves the right to re-publish the images.
All photo entries should be sent as an email attachment to [email protected]