Crux Photo of the Day is Live!
It's time to get your top images to Crux - and be in to win a $1,500 Canon camera package (top image from 3 months - Canon M50 Mk II, Canon case and two lenses) and a monthly prize of your image printed in large format by the Wanaka Camera Shop.
Here's the competition rules - make sure to check these out to make sure your image makes it into the competition.
Most importantly register to vote on our Photo of the Day page - check out the images from the first 20 days of each month - and then Vote!
- Entrants must take the photos themselves, and make sure any people in the photo have agreed to the photo being published.
- To enter the competition, you should live in the Crux audience area – that’s Queenstown, Wānaka and Cromwell – along with the surrounding towns including Glenorchy, Kingston, Hawea and Bannockburn.
- We are looking for images with a heart and soul – not technical perfection. Please avoid anything other than basic processing of images – images with no filters/processing and taken with natural light are preferred.
- Images should be between 1 Mb and 2Mb (no less) in file size, supplied as a JPEG file.
- Images should be landscape aspect ratio (not portrait) –– that’s a basic rectangle shape (wider at the lower edge - around 4:3 up to 16:9) that is suitable for digital publishing. We reserve the right to crop the photo and reduce the file size/resolution if necessary for publishing.
- Supply a basic caption (location of image and who/what is in the image) with your full name and where you live.
- Crux reserves the right to re-publish the images.
All photo entries should be sent as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
HAVE YOUR SAY
New to Crux?
Create an account
It's free to register and we won’t bombard you with annoying emails. Login Here.
No one has commented on this page yet.