Community Promotion. Rewarding Locals for being Local.
Be in to win over $100 by posting a question for Mayor Jim Boult.
Crux and LocalCard have teamed up to reward locals for being locals. Our latest project is focussed on your questions for Mayor Jim Boult.
Here's how to enter our daily draw in just three easy steps.
The four prizes are a Queenstown LocalCard currently valued at $49, plus $85 of LocalCard vouchers and access to big LocalCard discounts at over 80 local companies. You could easily save thousands of dollars in less than a year. For full details of the benefits and offers see the LocalCard website. The winners will be the four people who post the most popular questions for Mayor Boult, measured by the number of likes on the Crux Facebook page, or by the number of supportive comments for a particular question on this website.
Three steps to be In to Win.
- Like both the Crux Facebook page and the LocalCard Queenstown Facebook page
- Post your own question for Mayor Jim Boult and tag at least two friends to encourage likes for your question. Or post your question (after registering) in the comments section on the website here.
- Then register on the Crux website (it's free) and you are in to win one of the four prizes.
Here's the competition rules and conditions.
- Employees and family members connected with Crux, the Southern Community Media Trust (SCMT) and LocalCard are not eligible.
- All questions must be polite, relevant and use moderate, inoffensive language. Crux will delete offensive questions.
- The fulfillment and operation of LocalCard is the sole responsibility of LocalCard and their partners.
- Entrants agree to their name and photo being published by Crux if they are a winner.
- The winner will need to supply a passport style photo and local physical postal address as part of the LocalCard issue and verification process.
- Entrants agree to being contacted by email by both Crux and LocalCard - but can unsubscribe at any time.
- The offer, value and deals connected with LocalCard may change in the future but winners of this draw only benefit from the current offer(s).
- The winner of each daily draw will be announced the following day on the Crux Facebook page and on this website.
- The LocalCard is currently only available for the Queenstown Lakes district and is not transferable. The LocalCard includes a photograph of the card holder.
- Entrants must be local residents of the Queenstown Lakes District.
- The competition closes on Thursday May 31st at 12 noon.